The Leica Q3 is a third generation, compact, full-frame, fixed lens camera with improved autofocus, new tiltable 3-inch touchscreen and faster connectivity.
The Leica Q3 features a new hybrid autofocus system with phase detection for more accuracy, and a new BSI-CMOS sensor with resolution options of 60, 36, and 18MP.
The Leica Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH lens now has an integrated macro mode and an extended digital zoom to 28, 35, 50, 75 and now also to 90mm.
The Leica Q3 features a new 5.76 MP OLED viewfinder and tiltable 3-inch touchscreen with a versatile tilt mechanism. The camera offers up to 8k video and other formats including .h265 and ProRes. The dust and spray water protection has IP52 certification.
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity has Advanced Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) with up to ten times better transfer speed to the Leica FOTOS app. The Q3 also has Capture One/Adobe Lightroom tethered shooting via USB-C.
Wireless charging is via the new Leica Charging Pad which can also be used by other Qi-compatible devices.
– Full-frame BSI CMOS Sensor with Triple Resolution Technology (60MP / 36MP / 18MP).
– Summilux 28mm f/1.7 ASPH. fixed lens with integrated macro mode.
– Hybrid Autofocus System (Phase Detection AF + Contrast AF + Depth from Defocus + AI).
– Tiltable 3″ display and 5.67MP OLED viewfinder.
– Connectivity via the Leica FOTOS app.
– USB-C and HDMI ports.
– Up to 8K-Video and multiple video formats including .h265 and ProRes.
– IP52 ingress protection.
The Leica Q3 is now available at all Leica Stores and authorised Australian dealers at an RRP of $9,790.00 inc gst.
See more on the Leica website.