Bring out the best in your photos by setting up a “digital darkroom” for photo editing, printing and archiving.
Digital Darkroom provides easy to follow tips and advice on:
– The right computer, monitor, printer, backup and archiving tools for photography;
– Monitor calibration and profiling to ensure consistent colour values;
– Key features to look for in a dedicated image editor;
– How to use photo editing tools effectively;
– How to work with raw files and when to use jpeg;
– Printer and ink types, paper options, and optical brighteners;
– Convert and print black and white photos;
– Set up your printer and printer driver for optimum photo prints.
A5, 80 pages, PUR bound, printed in Australia with ISO 14001 Environmental Accreditation
Publisher: Photo Review – Media Publishing
Order print edition via Photo Review Shop
About the Author
Margaret Brown is technical editor of Photo Review Australia magazine and website and has been writing on photography for more than 35 years. She is author of the popular and extensive Photo Review Pocket Guide series and the Australian Consumer Association’s Choice Guide to Digital Photography.
Digital Darkroom pocket guide Partners: