Photo Review Magazine
Australia’s top photography experts give inspiring ways to improve your photos…
Sep-Nov 2018 Issue 77
Inside this issue:
Power of Play: Why Jackie Ranken is an outstanding practitioner of black and white landscape photography.
Music to the eye: For piano teacher and composer Jane Trotter, adventuring in abstract photography has many profoundly inspiring parallels in music.
Lord Howe Island: a great place for nature photographers.
Mirrorless vs DSLR – state of play in the camera market.
Prime lenses: When and how best to use them.
Why your prints don’t look right: Common problems and advice on how to fix them.
Plus: Image Review, Photo Challenge, Net Effect, and more.
This book covers all aspects of landscape photography, including expert advice on:
- How to select the right gear for landscape photography;
- Shooting and composition technique;
- Preparation – how to create your own luck;
- How to set your camera for success;
- How to find your own landscape style;
- Sharing and showcasing your photos.
Learn how to become a skilled street photographer with this handy guide by Photo Review technical editor Margaret Brown.
Street Photography pocket guide – expert, easy to follow advice on how to master the art of street photography:
– Best types of cameras and lenses for street photography
– What you can and can’t photograph
– Positioning, timing, zone focusing
– Framing your shot, single-frame/burst capture/4K
– How to develop your own street photography style
Recent Photo Review Pocket Guides: