Photo Review Feb-Mar 2019 issue, featuring award-winning press gallery photographer Alex Ellinghausen; Tom Williams’ heartfelt, collaborative portraiture; The Faroe Islands untamed nature; Autofocus and histogram tips; Video shooting advice; and more…
Photo Review Mar-May 2019 Issue 79
Award-winning press gallery photographer Alex Ellinghausen.
Tom Williams’ heartfelt, collaborative portraiture.
The Faroe Islands – untamed nature at its best.
How your autofocus system works.
How to use your histogram to deal with tricky subjects.
Camera settings and shooting tips for video clips.
Plus: Image Review, Photo Challenge, Net Effect, and more.
Photo Printing pocket guide – easy to follow, expert advice on how to print long-lasting, impactful images:
– how to choose the right printer and paper;
– printer and driver set up tips;
– how to balance colours and tones;
– colour management and soft proofing tips;
– how to control the differences between how an image appears on a screen and when it’s output to paper.
This book covers all aspects of landscape photography, including expert advice on:
- How to select the right gear for landscape photography;
- Shooting and composition technique;
- Preparation – how to create your own luck;
- How to set your camera for success;
- How to find your own landscape style;
- Sharing and showcasing your photos.
Learn how to become a skilled street photographer with this handy guide by Photo Review technical editor Margaret Brown.
Street Photography pocket guide – expert, easy to follow advice on how to master the art of street photography:
– Best types of cameras and lenses for street photography
– What you can and can’t photograph
– Positioning, timing, zone focusing
– Framing your shot, single-frame/burst capture/4K
– How to develop your own street photography style
Recent Photo Review Pocket Guides: