Photo Review Jun-Aug 2020 Issue 84 – The intimate wildlife images of Charles Davis; Sean Davey’s small moments project; Head On Photo Festival 2020; Japan Art Islands; How to make the most of available light; The quest for long-lasting prints, and more…
Photo Review Jun-Aug 2020 Issue 84
The intimate wildlife images of Charles Davis.
Sean Davey’s small moments project.
Head On Photo Festival 2020.
Japan Art Islands.
Camera batteries important facts.
How to make the most of available light.
The quest for long-lasting prints, and more.
Plus: Image Review; Net Effect, and more.
Order issue or subscribe
This handy guide teaches you how to let your photos tell the story; the best vantage points, creative angles and camera settings to capture superb, eye-catching images of your travel destinations.
Travel Photography covers everything from choosing the right camera gear through to tips on photographing scenery, cities, people pictures, close-ups, wildlife, and how to manage images as you travel.
Photo Printing pocket guide – easy to follow, expert advice on how to print long-lasting, impactful images:
– how to choose the right printer and paper;
– printer and driver set up tips;
– how to balance colours and tones;
– colour management and soft proofing tips;
– how to control the differences between how an image appears on a screen and when it’s output to paper.
This book covers all aspects of landscape photography, including expert advice on:
- How to select the right gear for landscape photography;
- Shooting and composition technique;
- Preparation – how to create your own luck;
- How to set your camera for success;
- How to find your own landscape style;
- Sharing and showcasing your photos.
Learn how to become a skilled street photographer with this handy guide by Photo Review technical editor Margaret Brown.
Street Photography pocket guide – expert, easy to follow advice on how to master the art of street photography:
– Best types of cameras and lenses for street photography
– What you can and can’t photograph
– Positioning, timing, zone focusing
– Framing your shot, single-frame/burst capture/4K
– How to develop your own street photography style
Recent Photo Review Pocket Guides: