This expert, easy to read guide shows you how to select and use the right lenses to improve your photography.
Lenses fully revised and updated 2nd edition gives easy to follow tips and advice on:
– Lens mount and format options, image stabilisation and focusing systems, image sensor sizes and their impact on lens performance.
– How to select the right lenses for different types of photography including landscape, portraiture, sport, wildlife, and macro.
– How lens choice affects image composition.
– Special purpose lenses – macro, architectural, mirror and fisheye lenses.
– The best ways to care for your lenses.
– Lens accessories – hoods, filters, adapters, ring lights, and downloadable apps.
A5, 80 pages, printed in Australia with ISO 14001 Environmental Accreditation
Publisher: Photo Review – Media Publishing
Order print edition via Photo Review Shop
About the Author
Margaret Brown is technical editor of Photo Review Australia magazine and website and has been writing on photography for more than 35 years. Margaret is author of the popular and extensive Photo Review Pocket Guide series and the Australian Consumer Association’s Choice Guide to Digital Photography.
Lenses 2nd Ed pocket guide Partner: