Take Better Photos is a compact guide to the fundamentals of photography, providing expert advice to inspire and improve your photos.
Take Better Photos is the “commonsense cookbook” of photography, covering all the basics of how to take a good photo.
This compact guide shows you how to:
– Select the right shooting modes to balance aperture and shutter speed.
– Use white balance and ISO to keep photos sharp and colour-balanced.
– Freeze or blur motion, or capture a sharp subject against blurred background.
– Master the art of composition and framing.
– Capture close-up images to develop your creativity.
Take Better Photos shows you the tools, tips and tricks to capture stunning, eye-catching images.
Format: A5, 80 pages, PUR bound, printed in Australia with ISO 14001 Environmental Accreditation
Publisher: Photo Review – Media Publishing
Order print edition via Photo Review Shop
About the Author
Margaret Brown is technical editor of Photo Review Australia magazine and website and has been writing on photography for more than 35 years. Margaret is author of the popular and extensive Photo Review Pocket Guide series and the Australian Consumer Association’s Choice Guide to Digital Photography.
Take Better Photos pocket guide Partner: