Travel Photography 3rd edition
Easy to follow advice on how to take stunning travel photos.
This handy guide teaches you how to let your photos tell the story; the best vantage points, creative angles and camera settings to capture superb, eye-catching images of your travel destinations.
Travel Photography covers everything from choosing the right camera gear through to tips on photographing scenery, cities, people pictures, close-ups, wildlife, and how to manage images as you travel.
This book covers all aspects of landscape photography, including expert advice on:
– how to select the right gear for landscape photography;
– shooting and composition technique;
– preparation – how to create your own luck;
– how to set your camera for success;
– how to find your own landscape style;
– sharing and showcasing your photos.
Photo Printing pocket guide
Easy to follow, expert advice on how to print long-lasting, impactful images:
– how to choose the right printer and paper;
– printer and driver set up tips;
– how to balance colours and tones;
– colour management and soft proofing tips;
– how to control the differences between how an image appears on a screen and when it’s output to paper.
Expert, easy to follow advice on how to master the art of street photography:
– best types of cameras and lenses for street photography;
– what you can and can’t photograph;
– positioning, timing, zone focusing;
– framing your shot, single-frame/burst capture/4K;
– how to develop your own street photography style.
Photo Editing Pocket Guide
Easy to follow advice on fixing and optimising your photos, from resizing and cropping through to brightness, contrast, layers, colour adjustments, B&W, and how to prepare your best images for high-quality prints.
How to easily organise, store, and secure your image collection.
This straightforward guide shows how to establish order and security for your photo archiving, in ways that are simple, affordable and achievable.
Publisher: Photo Review – Media Publishing