Street Photography print edition – expert, easy to follow advice on how to master the art of street photography:
– best types of cameras and lenses for street photography;
– what you can and can’t photograph;
– positioning, timing, zone focusing;
– framing your shot, single-frame/burst capture/4K;
– how to develop your own street photography style.
Travel Photography print edition – packed with easy to follow tips and advice on how to:
– select the right camera, lenses and accessories for travel photography;
– improve your photographic technique for landscapes, people, close-ups, wildlife and cities;
– allow your photos tell the story;
– understand the best angles, vantage points, and composition for different locations;
– capture the heart and soul of urban environments and community character..
Author of both pocket guides Margaret Brown is technical editor of Photo Review Australia magazine and website and has been writing on photography for more than 30 years. Margaret is author of the popular and extensive Photo Review Pocket Guide series and the Australian Consumer Association’s Choice Guide to Digital Photography.