Photo Printing pocket guide print edition – easy to follow, expert advice on how to print long-lasting, impactful images:
– how to choose the right printer and paper;
– printer and driver set up tips;
– how to balance colours and tones;
– colour management and soft proofing tips;
– how to control the differences between how an image appears on a screen and when it’s output to paper.
Author Margaret Brown is technical editor of Photo Review Australia magazine and website and has been writing on photography for more than 30 years. She is author of the popular and extensive Photo Review Pocket Guide series and the Australian Consumer Association’s Choice Guide to Digital Photography.
Photo Backup pocket guide print edition – how to easily organise, store, and secure your image collection.
This straightforward guide shows how to establish order and security for your photo archiving, in ways that are simple, affordable and achievable.
Author Keith Shipton has been involved in the Australian photographic industry since the 1980s, first as editor of Australian Photography and Industrial & Commercial Photography (now titled Capture) then with Kodak Australia, followed by a return to journalism. He is now publisher of photo industry website/newsletter www.ImagingInsider.com.au.