Landscape Photography print edition – expert, concise, easy to follow advice on how to create superb landscapes, cityscapes and seascapes, including:
– How to select the right camera, lenses and accessories;
– Shooting and composition technique;
– Preparation – how to create your own luck;
– How to set up your camera for success;
– How to find your own landscape style;
– Sharing and showcasing your photos.
Low Light Photography print edition – Master the art of low light photography – this handy guide will teach you:
– Fundamentals of exposure, controlling ISO, and how to manage image ‘noise’;
– Techniques for capturing sharp, well-exposed images without a tripod;
– How to get those surreal long exposure shots of subjects like flowing water and star trails;
– How to lift your sunset and sunrise compositions beyond the everyday;
– Mixed lighting – how to obtain a well-exposed shot when there’s a bright light source in an otherwise dark scene.
Author of both pocket guides Margaret Brown is technical editor of Photo Review Australia magazine and website and has been writing on photography for more than 30 years. Margaret is author of the popular and extensive Photo Review Pocket Guide series and the Australian Consumer Association’s Choice Guide to Digital Photography.