Fujifilm has announced the 24 megapixel entry-level X-A7, adding to its impressive X Series mirrorless camera range.
– New 24.2MP APS-C sensor with 8.5x more phase detection pixels.
– Advanced AF performance with face/eye and moving subject detection in low light.
– 3.5”, 16:9 LCD touchscreen (NO viewfinder).
– The first X Series camera to adopt a vari-angle screen.
– 4K video up to 30fps.
– “Smart Menu” makes it easier to change settings and see on screen effect in real time.
– Compact and lightweight at 455g including battery, card, and kit lens (XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS).
– Wireless connection via free smartphone and tablet app thart includes Fujifilm Camera Remote.
The X-A7 will be available October 2019 at an RRP of AU$1,049 for a kit-only bundle buy with the FUJINON XC15-45mm lens. Colour options are silver, dark silver, mint green and camel (brown).
See further details on the Fujifilm website.