ACD Systems has released a new version of its popular Photo Studio software for use on Mac OS computers.
Photo Studio Mac 9 provides a powerful and full-featured Digital Asset Management (DAM) and non-destructive editing tool. The new software provides innovative photo editing, unrivalled file management, and comes with lots of exciting new updates and features, including:
• Facial Detection and Recognition for identifying faces in your images for naming and keeping people organised.
• New Right-side Develop Pane lets you easily take control of your Develop mode workflow, including Develop Presets, History, and Snapshots.
• Develop Presets provide an easy way to save and manage Develop mode presets, including over 50 new pre-installed presets.
• History allows for a step-by-step display of the changes made to an image.
• Snapshots let you make quick, complex changes to an image using parameters you’ve saved.
• Info Palette and Histogram Pane in Manage mode help you keep an eye on the important metadata of your photos in Manage mode.
• Filter Keywords and Categories allow you to find and organise images quickly and easily with keyword and category filtering in Manage Mode.
ACDSee Photo Studio Mac 9 is available to purchase for US$99.99. Interested photographers can download a free trial today from the ACDSee website.