ACD Systems, developer of the popular ACDSee image editor, has released a new, easy-to-use video editing software application named Luxea.
Luxea focuses upon creating, editing and publishing videos and offers features that simplify complicated editing processes. Key features of the new application include the ability to:
– Record, edit, and produce videos up to 60 fps and up to 4K.
– Add images, videos, audio tracks and more.
– Add text, audio, transitions, audio effects, animations, behaviours, filters, overlays, captions, and a series of advanced effects – like Colour Pass and Chroma Key.
– Create videos at preset resolutions for social media – and share from within the app.
– Record the screen with the included Luxea Video Recorder tool.
– Add dynamic content with downloadable Content Packs.
– Learn from a suite of tutorial videos.
Users are also able to detach the viewing area to check edits at a greater scale, manage gaps between media with ease, and reduce playback quality to review edits more quickly. New shortcuts make editing easier, including the ability to rotate media in two clicks and copy and paste filters between media. The application supports recordings at up to 60 frames/second to ensure smooth transitions and richer viewing experiences.
Luxea is available here now for a free trial download and is offered as a perpetual licence at US$79.99 or as subscription plans that start at US$29.99 (AU$41.99) per year.