Bookings have opened for the 2016 Orpheus Island Photography Workshop, which takes place between 2 and 8 October.
Led by Dr. Les Walkling with co-presenters, Victoria Cooper and Doug Spowart, the workshop takes place at the James Cook University’s Orpheus Island Research Station, a world class research and teaching facility. Participants will be involved in lectures, demonstrations and presentations each morning, backed up with hands-on work after lunch and into the evening and take advantage of state-of-the-art printing facilities and a fully colour managed professional workflow. They will gain insights into:
– How to put the “Wow” factor into images;
– Bookmaking and fine art photography;
– Self development and marketing ideas for individual photographers and businesses;
– Advanced digital capture and processing techniques;
– How to print perfect colour or black & white images every time.
They will also have the opportunity to try out their latest equipment, explore all types of printing media, and win lots of prizes. This workshop is accredited with the AIPP Nikon CPD program and recommended for continuing professional development. The fees are as follows: AIPP/ACMP members: $3150, Non-members: $3540, JCU Students: $2650. All transfers ex Townsville, meals, accommodation and materials are included.
Further enquiries call 07 4725 4860 or email firstname.lastname@example.org