Nikon has updated its Capture NX-D software application, which is bundled with raw-enabled cameras.
The new version 1.5.0 of Capture NX-D adds support for the recently-released Z 7, D3500, and Coolpix P1000 cameras. Other fixes and performance improvements are as follows:
- Added a Diffraction Compensation feature and updated Latest Picture Control for the Z 7.
- Added a Colour Control Point feature that can be used to selectively edit brightness and hue.
- Image processing is now faster and consumes less memory for improved stability.
- Picture Controls created or modified in Picture Control Utility 2 can now be applied without restarting Capture NX-D.
- Fixed an issue that resulted in anchor points created by selecting Add Anchor Point in the Levels & Curves palette and then clicking a point in the image not appearing in the channel tone curves.
The latest version of Capture NX-D is available here.