Fujifilm will release next month the compact, wide angle Fujinon XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR lens.
The stylish XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR lens has a focal length equivalent to 24mm (in the 35mm format) and a maximum aperture of f/2.8.
The new lens is lightweight at just 155g, and uses an “inner focusing system driven by a stepping motor for faster and quieter auto-focusing”.
Other features include:
– High resolution performance
– The arrangement of aspherical lenses suppress spherical aberrations and field curvature while maintaining performance from the center of the screen to every corner.
– Weight 155g and 45.4mm in length.
– The aperture and focusing rings feature click stops and smooth damping for enhanced operation.
– Metal exterior for a robust, premium feel.
– Weather and dust resistant, can operate at -10°C.
The XF 16mm f/2.8 R WR in black will be available end of March, RRP $749. Silver available in May.
Fujinon X Series lenses.