Fujifilm has released firmware updates for its X-Pro3 and X-T3 interchangeable-lens cameras.
The Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera. (Source: Fujifilm.)
Firmware update Ver.1.03 for the X-Pro3 camera incorporates the following fixes:
1. to a phenomenon that in rare cases could cause the camera to freeze.
2. To correct the colour tone in recorded images that may not have been recorded correctly in AF-C mode and with continuous shooting. Click here to access the download page.
Firmware Ver.3.20 for the X-T3 camera provides the following fixes:
1. Enhanced autofocus with improved tracking performance of the eye AF frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus on the eyes, improved face-detection performance when there are faces of different sizes within the same frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus and improved autofocus capability on a foreground subject when there is a mixture of foreground and background subjects within a AF frame, e.g. when shooting flowers against a busy background.
2. Extending the number of pictures that can be saved in a folder on an SD card from 999 up to 9,999 pictures in each folder.
3. Correcting two problems that could occur during movie shooting: focus hunting at the minimum aperture and a black line that sometimes appeared on the bottom of the centre.
4. Fix of minor bugs.
Click here to access the download page.