Canon has released Firmware Update, Version 1.1.0 for the EOS-1D X Mark III to address a reported lock-up issue and add a 23.98p frame rate option for video recording.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
- The option to capture full HD movies and 4K UHD movies in 23.98p frame rate has been added.
- The communication speed has been improved when connected via wired LAN.
- The “Browser Remote” function has been added.
- The function to transfer only protected images has been added.
- Corrects the phenomenon in which, when the electronic level is set to “Show” in the viewfinder display, in rare cases, the camera may freeze when operating the AF-ON button or shutter button.
- Corrects the phenomenon in which the Custom Shooting Mode settings may change when the shooting mode is switched.
Click here to visit the download page, which also provides instructions for installing it.