Sony has released firmware update version 1.10 for its α7R III (ILCE-7RM3) camera adding six improvements and bug corrections.
The benefits and improvements provided in the latest update are as follows:
A new Interval option is now selectable for Pixel Shift Multi Shooting: [On: Shooting Interval 0.5sec] option added to the menu
*When the camera is connected to a PC, please use the latest version (1.2 or later) of the Imaging Edge software.
*When using an A-mount lens via a Mount Adaptor (LA-EA1/ LA-EA2/ LA-EA3/ LA-EA4), the interval might be slightly longer.
- Bracketing is now available during Silent Shooting with uncompressed RAW
- Improves the peaking display level for S-Log shooting
- Improves the Eye AF, which under a specific set of circumstances, did not work properly
- Solves an issue where [Viewfinder Brightness] was not being reflected correctly in [Manual] setting
- Improves the overall stability of the camera
The Windows and Mac OS can be found at https://www.sony.com.au/electronics/support/e-mount-body-ilce7-series/ilce-7rm3#downloads.