Photographers who plan to visit the CP+2023 On-site trade show in Yokohama, Japan between 23 and 26 February are now able to pre-register for the event.
Due to COVID restrictions, the last two CP+ events have been online only, but this year CP+ 2023 has reverted to a hybrid online and on-site event. Visitor numbers will be limited due to COVID-associated precautions and the organisers are adopting measures to prevent the spread of infection. People who plan to attend should note the following:
1. Advance visitor registration is required and each person must specify the day(s) on which they plan to visit. Visitors can apply for multiple day passes.
2. Admission passes must be printed in colour and presented at the entrance.
3. Intending visitors will not be able to line up at the entrance until 30 minutes before the opening time. Temperature measurement, hand disinfection, and wearing of a mask will be checked at the entrance.
4. On the day of your visit, you must follow the route indicated on your admission pass.
5. Masks must be worn at all times in the On-site. (Non-woven masks are recommended.)
If you can’t attend in person, you can watch seminars and stage programs and view product and service information details without registering for participation or logging in. It’s worth noting, however, that most (if not all) presentations will be in Japanese. Some programs can only be viewed at online events. Click here to visit the CP+2023 On-site event visitor registration page.