Create your own high quality, low-cost prints.
Click here to order online by credit card
Printing Digital Photos Pocket Guide (6th Edition) has everything you need to know about how to make professional-looking prints from your digital photos.
Starting with basic needs like choosing the right type of printer and printing paper, through to matching image size to output size and how to make long-lasting, colour-accurate prints for display and sharing. And it’s written in non technical language for photographers at all levels.
1. Choosing a Printer: How to find the right printer for your requirements.
2. Papers and Inks: Matching the paper you print on and the ink used to your printer and your images’ requirements.
3. Preparing to Print: How to use the printer driver to produce the end result you want.
4. Printing Multiple Images: How to create index prints, collages and combined prints ““ and add titles or captions to prints.
5. Minimising Wastage: How to save money by minimising paper and ink wastage.
6. Print Durability: How to produce long-lasting prints and care for them once they have been printed.
7. Printing Special Images: A chapter dedicated to making monochrome prints and printing from raw files.
8. Basic Colour Management: How to set up a colour-managed workflow and why it is important.
9. Special Projects: Step-by-step guides for printing your own greeting cards, calendars and photo books.
10. Printer Maintenance: How to keep your printer in tip-top condition and minimise reprinting and repairs.
Glossary: A guide to frequently used terms.
Printing Digital Photos Pocket Guide 6th Edition
On sale: December 2010
Author: Margaret Brown
Cover price $14.95 (inc GST)
Size: A5, 68pp, perfect bound
Margaret Brown is technical editor of Photo Review magazine and website and has been writing about photography for more than 20 years. Margaret has authored all seventeen of the popular Photo Review Pocket Guide series and the Choice Guide to Digital Photography.
Printing Digital Photos Pocket Guide 6th Edition is sponsored by Epson.