Regardless of your level of expertise, this handy guide shows you how to take control of your camera and ensure consistently better quality photos.
3rd Edition fully revised and updated, and available as an ebook.
Step-by-step guide to choosing the right camera and accessories through to key camera settings and controls to ensure perfectly exposed photographs.
Easy to follow tips on basic editing, scanning, printing, display and archiving… everything you need to master the fundamentals of digital photography.
Read on your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle, tablet, smartphone, laptop, PC or Mac.
2.Lenses and Focusing: How to ensure the right parts of the subject will be sharp in your pictures.
3. Controlling Subject Brightness: Understanding and using exposure controls.
4. Getting Colour Right: How to ensure your photos have natural-looking colours.
5. Equipment for Photo Editing: Discover what hardware and software you need to edit your photos.
6.Editing Basics: Basic editing tools and how to use them.
7. Scanning and Archiving: How to copy precious analogue photos plus practical strategies for storing digital images.
9. Inks and Papers: Choosing the best papers and inks for long-lasting, great-looking prints.
10. Image Sharing, Display and Preservation: A survey of the latest and most effective ways to share your digital photos.
Margaret Brown is technical editor of Photo Review magazine and website and has been writing about photography for more than 20 years. Margaret has authored all eighteen of the popular Photo Review Pocket Guide series and the Choice Guide to Digital Photography.
Mastering Digital Photography 3rd Edition is sponsored by Epson.