[THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED] Sign up to the Photo Review Newsletter for your chance to win one of our monthly giveaways of a new Datacolor Spyder 5 Pro or the major prize of a Datacolor Studio Package worth $1389.
MONTHLY PRIZE: Datacolor Spyder 5 Pro
Gives you true screen colour for accurate prints
Fast and easy, full calibration takes only about five minutes to ensure colour accuracy.
Simply sign up to the Photo Review Newsletter for your chance to win a Datacolor Spyder 5 Pro or the MAJOR PRIZE of a Datacolor Studio Package valued at $1389.
Click here to enter.
MAJOR PRIZE: Datacolor Studio Package includes the following products:
Spyder 5 Elite
Expert colour accuracy solution for monitors and projectors.
Software designed for calibration perfectionists with dual mode operation ““ wizard and expert mode, unlimited calibration settings, and advanced gray balancing.
Profiling speed and accuracy
Intuitive profiling software
Accurate and repeatable calibration of your lenses and recent DSLR bodies.
Consistent colour control for your RAW workflow.
Chrome Ball to measure catchlight to analyse overexposed areas.
Datacolor Spyder 5 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Offer starts 20 May 2015 and ends 30 November 2015, open to Australian residents only.
2. Monthly winning entries will be the first selected with correct answer to the question “What is Photo Review’s web address”. Winners will be selected on the first Monday of each month from July to December from entries received from 20 May to 30 November 2015. Major prize winner will be selected 7 December 2015.
3. Each winner will be notified via email within 7 days and their name published on www.photoreview.com.au. Failure to acknowledge Photo Review’s notification within seventy-two (72) hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Employees of Media Publishing and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5. Total prize value is $AU3279.00.
6. Media Publishing accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
Your email address will not be used for any purpose other than for the Photo Review Newsletter, and it will not be passed on to any third party. Every email update sent to you will provide an easy opt-out should you not wish to receive further updates.
Congratulations to Peter Knight from Glanville, SA who is our major prize winner.
Congratulations to our monthly prize winners who each win a Datacolor Spyder 5 Pro.
December Winner: Barbara Martin, Murray Bridge, SA
November Winner: Christine Fernance, Townsville City, QLD
October Winner: Lauren Baird, Carlton, VIC
September Winner: Jeff Urquhart, Brunswick, VIC
August Winner: Mike DeGaris, Ramsgate Beach, NSW
July Winner: Graham Muirhead, Albany Creek, QLD