Now you can carry it all wherever you are with the SanDisk Connect Wireless Media Drive. [SanDisk Featured Promotion]
The SanDisk Connect Wireless Media Drive is the perfect pocket-sized entertainment device that streams high-definition movies, photos, and music on tablets, smartphones, and computers wirelessly to your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire and Android devices.
The media drive can wirelessly connect up to eight mobile devices simultaneously and can stream up to five different HD movies at once.Connect Media Drive features include:
– Store and stream across multiple mobile devices;
– Up to 8 hours of wireless streaming per charge;
– SDHC/SDXC memory card slot for storage expansion and instant viewing of your photos from your camera;
– Durable aluminium housing;
– Stream five different HD movies simultaneously
– Works with iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Kindle Fire, and Android devices;
– Wi-Fi Password Protection.
It also includes an SDHC/SDXC card slot for instant sharing of those memorable birthday pictures and videos you just took on your digital camera with friends and family.
Looking to store more on the go? SanDisk’s new 512GB Extreme PRO ® SDXCâ„¢ UHS-I memory card is the perfect accessory to the Connect Wireless media drive, boosting capacity for users to store more images/files/footage on the go.
The newest SD card is currently the world’s highest capacity SDâ„¢ card on the market. It’s designed to meet the demands of industry professionals who require the most advanced gear available for shooting 4K Ultra High Definition (3840x2160p) video, Full HD video (1920×1080)1 and high-speed burst mode photography.
SanDisk Extreme Team member Sebastian Devaud, renowned director and producer, relies on cutting edge technologies to continuously advance his productions. “I am always interested in new technologies to help improve how I work and the quality of my results,” said Devaud. “With higher capacities, I have greater flexibility to capitalize on the moment and let the camera roll without worrying about the performance of my equipment.”
The 512GB SanDisk Extreme PRO UHS-I card key features include:
– Built for and tested in harsh conditions – temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof;
– Lifetime limited warranty;
– RescuePRO ® Deluxe data recovery software download offer for bringing accidentally deleted images back to life.
For more information, please visit www.SanDisk.com.