THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED.
Sign up to the Photo Review Newsletter for your chance to win a superb Eizo Coloredge CS270 monitor plus Datacolor Spyder 5 Studio to ensure colour perfection, worth a total of $3,244.
This competition has now ended – winner is Kathy McDuff from Armstrong Creek, Qld.
Eizo Coloredge CS270, RRP $2,395
Spacious 27-inch screen; Compatible with Mac, Windows, and Linux OSes; DisplayPort, HDMI, and DVI-D inputs; Adjustable Stand; 5-Year Warranty. See more here on the Eizo Coloredge CS270.
Spyder 5 Studio, RRP $849
Capture, Edit and Print with complete control of your digital workflow and the utmost in colour accuracy. Spyder 5 Studio ensures your photos are captured accurately, your monitor displays true-to-life colors, and your prints are perfect every time. See more here on the Datacolor Spyder 5 Studio.
Simply sign up to the Photo Review Newsletter for your chance to win.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Offer starts 1 June 2015 and ends 30 November 2016, open to Australian residents only. NOTE: One entry per person. Share on Facebook or Twitter for an extra chance to win.
2. Winning entry will be the first selected with correct answer to the question “What is Photo Review’s web address”. Winner will be selected 5 December 2016.
3. Winner will be notified via email within 7 days and their name published on www.photoreview.com.au. Failure to acknowledge Photo Review’s notification within seventy-two (72) hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Employees of Media Publishing and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5. Total prize value is $AU3,244.00.
6. Media Publishing accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
Your email address will not be used for any purpose other than for the Photo Review Newsletter, and it will not be passed on to any third party. Every email update sent to you will provide an easy opt-out should you not wish to receive further updates.