[THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED – won by Catherine Deering from NSW.] For your chance to win a superb Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 compact system camera worth $2,999, simply complete the form and correctly answer the eligibility question below.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 (see other photos below)
“A genuine game-changer”
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
– 16 megapixel digital live MOS sensor
– Advanced image processor venue engine
– Focus peaking
– Highlight/shadow control
– Raw data development in camera
– Electronic shutter and silent mode
– 2,359K-dot OLED live view finder
– 4K2K video recording
Be eligible for the prize by completing and submitting the sign-up form below.
Those entries who correctly answer the eligibility question below will automatically go in the draw to win the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4. All entries will also receive the Photo Review Newsletter.
The winner will be selected on 3 December 2014.
Eligibility Question: How many megapixels is the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4?
The Photo Review Newsletter aims to deliver a useful and interesting selection of news, reviews, tips, gallery photos and new ways to inspire your photography.
Your email address will not be used for any purpose other than for the Photo Review Newsletter, and it will not be passed on to any third party. Every email update sent to you will provide an easy opt-out should you not wish to receive further updates.
Win a Panasonic Lumix GH4 Terms and Conditions:
1. Offer ends 30 November 2014 and is open to Australian residents only.
2. The winning entry will be selected on 3 December 2014 at 11am AEST at Photo Review, Balgowlah Heights, NSW 2093, Australia.
3. The winner will be notified via email by 8 December 2014 and their name published on www.photoreview.com.au. Failure to acknowledge Photo Review’s notification within seventy-two (72) hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. All entries will automatically receive the Photo Review Newsletter.
5. Employees of Media Publishing and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
6. Prize is valued at $AU2999
7. Media Publishing accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
8. Limited to one entry per person.