Simply submit up to 3 of your favourite images for a chance to win one of two superb Fujifilm X-A3 with XC16-50mm lens RRP $949 each…
Image Review 9 – NOTE: THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED
Submit up to three of your favourite images for our Image Review, where editor Don Norris selects photos submitted by readers and gives a brief but considered response to each image. The aim is to provide feedback, ideas and tips to improve your photography.
THE PRIZES: Two superb Fujifilm X-A3 with XC16-50mm lens
– Kit RRP $949 each
– Compact and stylish interchangeable-lens camera;
– 24.2 megapixel image sensor;
– Enhanced Autofocus;
– Full HD video recording;
– wireless image transfer.
More details about this superb camera on the Fujifilm website.
How to Enter
Send up to three of your images to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au
– attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI
– your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg
– camera/lens used
– image description/comments
First winner Image Review 9: Exploring, by Suhas Kulkarni
Second winner Image Review 9: Troubled Waters, by David O’Connor
Editor Don Norris will select the second winning image 1 June 2018.
To be notified when we publish image responses and winners, sign up to our weekly newsletter.
Image Review 9 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Offer starts 1 December 2017 and ends 31 May 2018, open to Australian residents only. Send your image to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au. Attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI, your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg, plus camera/lens used and image description/comments
2. Winning entries will be selected on 2 March 2018 and 1 June 2018. Editor Don Norris will select his favourite submitted image from images submitted up to 28 February 2018 (First Winner) and the second winner will be selected in the same way from images submitted up to 31 May 2018.
3. Each winner will be notified via email within 7 days and their name published on www.photoreview.com.au. Failure to acknowledge Photo Review’s notification within seventy-two (72) hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Employees of Media Publishing and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5. Each prize is valued at $AU949.00. Camera colour for each prize winner will be determined by Media Publishing.
6. Media Publishing accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Limited to three entries per person.
8. All photographers retain copyright to their submitted image. Photo Review retains the right to publish submitted images in Photo Review publications, promotions, and on www.photoreview.com.au. Your email address will be added to our Newsletter email list to keep you informed when competition submissions are published. You can stop the Newsletter anytime by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter.