Simply submit up to 3 of your favourite images for a chance to win one of two superb Fujifilm X-A1 with XC16-50mm kits.
THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED.
2nd WINNER IS: Cienfuegos by Ian English.
See Image Review each week in our NEWSLETTER
Image Review 6 – Competition Details
Submit up to three of your favourite images for our Image Review, where editor Don Norris selects photos submitted by readers and gives a brief but considered response to each image. The aim is to provide feedback, ideas and tips to improve your photography.
THE PRIZES: Two superb Fujifilm X-A1 with XC16-50mm kits
– Kit RRP $649, one in red and one in blue
– Compact and stylish interchangeable-lens camera;
– 16MM large APS-C CMOS sensor and EXR processor;
– 3 inch, 920k-dot tilt LCD screen;
– wireless image transfer.
More details about this superb camera on the Fujifilm website.
How to Enter
Send up to three of your images to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au
– attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI
– your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg
– camera/lens used
– image description/comments
Editor Don Norris will select his favourite images on 1 August 2016 and 1 November 2016.
To be notified when we publish image responses and winners, sign up to our weekly newsletter.
Image Review 6 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Offer starts 20 April 2016 and ends 31 October 2016, open to Australian residents only. Send your image to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au. Attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI, your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg, plus camera/lens used and image description/comments
2. Winning entries will be selected on 1 August 2016 and 1 November 2016. Editor Don Norris will select his favourite submitted image from images submitted up to 31 July 2016 (First Winner) and the second winner will be selected in the same way from images submitted up to 31 October 2016.
3. Each winner will be notified via email within 7 days and their name published on www.photoreview.com.au. Failure to acknowledge Photo Review’s notification within seventy-two (72) hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Employees of Media Publishing and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5. Each prize is valued at $AU649.00. One red and one blue camera kit is available. Camera colour for each prize winner will be determined by Media Publishing.
6. Media Publishing accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Limited to three entries per person.
8. All photographers retain copyright to their submitted image. Photo Review retains the right to publish submitted images in Photo Review publications, promotions, and on www.photoreview.com.au.