[THIS COMPETITION HAS NOW ENDED.] Simply submit up to 3 of your favourite images for a chance to win one of two superb new Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II kits.
Image Review 5 – Competition Details
Submit up to three of your favourite images for our Image Review, where editor Don Norris selects photos submitted by readers and gives a brief but considered response to each image. The aim is to provide feedback, ideas and tips to improve your photography.
THE PRIZES: Two superb Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II kits
– Weatherproof Kit with 12-50mm f/3.5-5.6 weather sealed lens – Kit RRP AU$1599
– Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens system camera
– 16 megapixel Live MOS sensor with TruPic VII image processor
– Built-in 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization for movie and still photos
– Supersonic Wave Filter image sensor dust reduction system
More details about this superb camera on the Olympus website.
How to Enter
Send up to three of your images to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au
– attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI
– your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg
– camera/lens used
– image description/comments
Editor Don Norris will select his favourite images on 2 November 2015 (see first winner here) and 1 February 2016.
To be notified when we publish image responses and winners, sign up to our weekly newsletter.
Image Review 5 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Offer starts 1 August 2015 and ends 31 January 2016, open to Australian residents only. Send your image to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au. Attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI, your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg, plus camera/lens used and image description/comments
2. Winning entries will be selected on 2 November 2015 (see first winner here) and 1 February 2016. Editor Don Norris will select his favourite submitted image from images submitted up to 31 October 2015 (First Winner) and the second winner will be selected in the same way from images submitted up to 31 January 2016.
3. Each winner will be notified via email within 7 days and their name published on www.photoreview.com.au. Failure to acknowledge Photo Review’s notification within seventy-two (72) hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Employees of Media Publishing and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5. Each prize is valued at $AU1599.00.
6. Media Publishing accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Limited to three entries per person.
8. All photographers retain copyright to their submitted image. Photo Review retains the right to publish submitted images in Photo Review publications, promotions, and on www.photoreview.com.au.