Submit up to 3 of your favourite images for a chance to win one of four Fujifilm XF10 premium compact fixed lens cameras valued at $799 each.
Image Review 12 – Competition Details
Submit up to three of your favourite photos to our Image Review, where editor Don Norris selects photos submitted by readers and gives a brief but considered response to each image. The aim is to provide feedback, ideas and tips to improve your photography.
THE PRIZES: Four Fujifilm XF10 premium compact fixed lens cameras:
– 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor RAW + JPEG;
– Compact (113 x 64 x 41mm) and ultra-lightweight (280g incl battery);
– Fixed 18.5mm f/2.8 FUJINON lens (equiv to 28mm on 35mm format);
– 3.0-inch LCD screen (1,040K-dot);
– Enhanced Bluetooth® connectivity;
– 4K movie and Full HD high speed video;
– ISO to 51200;
– RRP $799 each.
– More details about this premium compact camera on the Fujifilm website.
How to Enter
Send up to three of your images to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au
– attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI
– your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg
– camera/lens used
– image description/comments
Editor Don Norris will select the 2nd winning image on 1 December 2020.
First winner Image Review 12: Procession, by Alan Coligado
If you’d like to be notified when we publish image responses and winners, sign up to our weekly newsletter.
Image Review 12 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Offer starts 1 June 2020 and ends 31 May 2021, open to Australian residents only. Send your image to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au. Attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI, your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg, plus camera/lens used and image description/comments
2. Winning entries will be selected on 1 September 2020, 1 December 2020, 1 March 2021 and 1 June 2021. Editor Don Norris will select his favourite submitted image from images submitted up to 31 August 2020 (First Winner), 30 November 2020 (Second Winner), 28 February 2021 (Third Winner), and 31 May 2021 (Fourth Winner).
3. Each winner will be notified via email within 7 days and their name published on www.photoreview.com.au. Failure to acknowledge Photo Review’s notification within seventy-two (72) hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Employees of Media Publishing and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5. Each prize is valued at $AU799.00.
6. Media Publishing accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Limited to three entries per person for each 3-month period.
8. All photographers retain copyright to their submitted image. Photo Review retains the right to publish submitted images in Photo Review publications, promotions, and on the Photo Review website. Your email address will be added to our Newsletter email list to keep you informed when competition submissions are published. You can stop the Newsletter anytime by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter.