Submit up to 3 of your favourite images for a chance to win one of four superb Fujifilm X-T100 with XC15-45mm lens.
NOTE: this competition has now ended
Image Review 11 – Competition Details
Submit up to three of your favourite photos to our Image Review, where editor Don Norris selects photos submitted by readers and gives a brief but considered response to each image. The aim is to provide feedback, ideas and tips to improve your photography.
THE PRIZES: Four impressive Fujifilm X-T100 with XC15-45mm lens kits:
– Compact, retro-styled mirrorless ILC;
– 24-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor;
– Advanced hybrid autofocus system;
– 6fps continuous-shooting mode;
– high-resolution electronic viewfinder;
– intuitive swivelling touchscreen;
– 4K recording and HD at 100fps;
– Camera + lens kit RRP $1,049.
More details about this superb camera on the Fujifilm website.
How to Enter
Send up to three of your images to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au
– attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI
– your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg
– camera/lens used
– image description/comments
If you’d like to be notified when we publish image responses and winners, sign up to our weekly newsletter.
Fourth Winner Image Review 11: Foggy Day @ Milford Sound, by Terry Charles
Third Winner Image Review 11: Winter Wonderland, by Cliff Samson
Second winner Image Review 11: Shadow Dancing, by Ron Watton
First winner Image Review 11: Holding Land, by Zorica Purlija
Image Review 11 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Offer starts 1 June 2019 and ends 31 May 2020, open to Australian residents only. Send your image to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au. Attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI, your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg, plus camera/lens used and image description/comments
2. Winning entries will be selected on 2 September 2019, 2 December 2019, 2 March 2020 and 2 June 2020. Editor Don Norris will select his favourite submitted image from images submitted up to 31 August 2019 (First Winner), 30 November 2019 (Second Winner), 28 February 2020 (Third Winner), and 31 May 2020 (Fourth Winner).
3. Each winner will be notified via email within 7 days and their name published on www.photoreview.com.au. Failure to acknowledge Photo Review’s notification within seventy-two (72) hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Employees of Media Publishing and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5. Each prize is valued at $AU1,049.00.
6. Media Publishing accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Limited to three entries per person.
8. All photographers retain copyright to their submitted image. Photo Review retains the right to publish submitted images in Photo Review publications, promotions, and on the Photo Review website. Your email address will be added to our Newsletter email list to keep you informed when competition submissions are published. You can stop the Newsletter anytime by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter.