IN THIS GUIDE...
Factors to consider when shopping for an interchangeable-lens camera system:
- the main benefits and drawbacks of interchangeable lens camera systems;
- key features of traditional DSLRs, Four Thirds, Micro Four Thirds, and Mirrorless camera systems;
- advice on selecting the right camera according to your level of expertise;
- specifications comparison table;
- should you buy lenses from the same manufacturer as the camera?;
- 5 lens buying tips.
Click here to view the Samsung NX10 sample images digital edition.
See more Digital Editions - click here.
For more information on Digital Editions by Photo Review, call (02) 9948 8600.