Post Capture Pocket Guide
How to edit, share and display your best photos.
Click here to order online by credit card or call (+61 2) 9948 8600, or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Post-Capture Pocket Guide shows you the easiest and most reliable ways to optimise and display your best digital photos. Whether you want some basic editing tips for quick adjustments, or more advanced tools and processes for creative effects, this book provides the answers.
You'll learn how the most frequently-used editing processes can help you to create images that will look good both in print and on screen. There's advice on selecting the most appropriate software and hardware, and step by step tutorials on the best ways to bring your digital photos to life.
Click here to see a free sample Digital Edition of this Pocket Guide.
Post-Capture Pocket Guide Special Offer
For a limited time only, subscribe to Photo Review Australia print or eMagazine or extend your current subscription and you will receive as a free gift a copy of Post-Capture Pocket Guide by Margaret Brown. Click here for more details.
1. Basic Editing Functions - Choosing an appropriate image editor and using it to resize photos.
2. Brightness and Contrast Adjustments - When and how to adjust brightness and contrast in digital photos.
3. Colour Adjustments - Understanding when and how to change the colours in your pictures.
4. Filters and Effects - Discover some useful and creative filter effects.
5. Retouching Tools - Simple tools for correcting minor blemishes in your photos.
6. Printer Choices - Find out what kind of printer will suit you best.
7. Inks, Papers and Other Media - Decode the complexities of inks and papers and discover what to use for different situations.
8. Print Durability - Make the right choices to ensure your prints won't fade or discolour.
9. Preparing to Print - Strategies you need for producing great-looking prints.
10. Displaying and Sharing Digital Photos - A survey of the latest and greatest ways to share your digital photos.
Post Capture Pocket Guide
On sale: from December 2009
Author: Margaret Brown
Cover price $14.95 (inc GST)
Size: A5, 72pp, perfect bound
Printed on Monza Satin Recycled Paper
ISO 14001 Environmental Accreditation
Margaret Brown is technical editor of Photo Review magazine and website and has been writing about photography for more than 20 years. Margaret has authored all sixteen of the popular Photo Review Pocket Guide series and the Choice Guide to Digital Photography.
Post Capture Pocket Guide is sponsored by Epson.