Simply submit up to 3 of your favourite images for a chance to win one of four superb Fujifilm X-A5 with XC15-45mm lens RRP $899 each…
Image Review 10 – Competition Details
Submit up to three of your favourite images for our Image Review, where editor Don Norris selects photos submitted by readers and gives a brief but considered response to each image. The aim is to provide feedback, ideas and tips to improve your photography.
THE PRIZES: Four superb Fujifilm X-A5 with XC15-45mm lens
– Kit RRP $899 each
– Compact and stylish interchangeable-lens camera;
– 24.2 megapixel image sensor;
– Enhanced Autofocus;
– 4K Boost Shooting;
– wireless image transfer.
More details about this superb camera on the Fujifilm website.
How to Enter
Send up to three of your images to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au
– attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI
– your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg
– camera/lens used
– image description/comments
First winner Image Review 10: Hat Head Dawn, by Mark Daffey
Second winner Image Review 10: Fingerprints in the Wheat Field, by Ronald Rockman.
Editor Don Norris will select the third winning image 4 March 2019.
To be notified when we publish image responses and winners, sign up to our weekly newsletter.
Image Review 10 Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Offer starts 1 June 2018 and ends 31 May 2019, open to Australian residents only. Send your image to imagereview[at]photoreview.com.au. Attach jpeg(s) at minimum 200mm on the longest side, at 300 DPI, your name and image name in each jpeg file name, eg: John-Smith_Opera-House.jpeg, plus camera/lens used and image description/comments
2. Winning entries will be selected on 3 September 2018, 3 December 2018, 4 March 2019 and 3 June 2019. Editor Don Norris will select his favourite submitted image from images submitted up to 30 August 2018 (First Winner), 30 November 2018 (Second Winner), 28 February 2019 (Third Winner), and 31 May 2019 (Forth Winner).
3. Each winner will be notified via email within 7 days and their name published on www.photoreview.com.au. Failure to acknowledge Photo Review’s notification within seventy-two (72) hours may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
4. Employees of Media Publishing and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5. Each prize is valued at $AU899.00. Camera colour for each prize winner will be determined by Media Publishing.
6. Media Publishing accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. Limited to three entries per person.
8. All photographers retain copyright to their submitted image. Photo Review retains the right to publish submitted images in Photo Review publications, promotions, and on www.photoreview.com.au. Your email address will be added to our Newsletter email list to keep you informed when competition submissions are published. You can stop the Newsletter anytime by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any newsletter.